Salt Lake City: 40 mins.
Coach transfer included, car hire or private transfers available at a supplement.
• small beer £3 • bottle of house wine £17 • glass of coke £1.50
Glacier High Altitude Guaranteed Snow
So what's it like?
Fantastic apres ski & seven amazing ski areas to visit
Known as having the best snow in the world, Park City is a Mecca for deep powder skiing. The incredibly light snow falls in abundance across the three ski resorts that make up the Park City region, all three having extensive intermediate, advanced and expert terrain. Almost interlinked the three combined mountains offer infinite skiing options with Park City Resort, The Canyons and Deer Valley all skiable on the same lift pass and accessed by the free shuttle bus. The town of Park City is an old American mining town with hoards of character and some lively bars, like No Name Saloon which is usually buzzing in the evenings.
Start on the 'first Timer' lift in Park City before progressing on to long, cruising runs like Claimjumper and Bonanza where you can go from top to bottom, perfect for novice skiers. Deer Valley's gentle runs will soon build up confidence.
Glide through the powder in the aspen glades around the Motherlode and Thaynes chairlifts in Park City or the dramatic scenic runs of The Canyons. Deer Valley is a cruiser's paradise and perfect if you like neat corduroy.
Take on the challenge of the superb powder and bump skiing available in all the great resorts of Utah and for real fanatics, at Park City, you can keep on skiing right through until 7pm. The Canyons is particularly good for steep tree skiing and powder and Jupiter Bowl in Park City will work those knees.
With over 20 clubs and bars in Park City, the town is 'ready and raring' to go. · Ciscero's, Tram Club (disco), Aerie Rest (jazz). High West Distillery
· Snowmobiling · Sleigh rides · Hot air ballooning · Indoor tennis, racquetball, aerobics and Health Club · Night skiing · Ice skating · Ski jumps at Winter Sports Park · Heli-skiing · Fly Fishing · Snowshoe tours · Trips to Salt Lake City/Mormon Tabernacle
A tremendous selection at great prices - from $10 upwards for skier-sized meals. · Zoom, Grubsteak, Hungry Moose, Charlie's Place, Nacho Mama's (TexMex), Wasatch Brew Pub, The Irish Camel
A call away rep. If you need any help we're just a call away 24/7. You'll find our number alongside our local knowledge in your info pack.
Special offers this winter
• Ski pack discount save up to 20% against Christy Sports in resort pricing when pre-booking hire equipment
• Long stay bonus- pay for 9 days of ski or snowboard hire and get 10 days
• 3 Resort international pass - covers skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and The Canyons
• Ski Salt Lake City super pass - Enhance your Utah ski holiday experience by adding lift pass days
valid at the world class resorts of Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude. The pass also provides access
to ski buses from Salt Lake City to resorts featured on this pass (& light rail services within Salt Lake City)
Does not include transport between Park City & Salt Lake City (at own cost / arrangement).
Upgrade fee payable locally to ski Alta & Snowbird on the same day.
• The Canyons only lift pass - contact reservations or see our website for pricing
Special offer - book a 5 day lift ticket at and receive up to 2 days free
• Kids ski free
Children 6 and under ski free at Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons
• Free Ski Shuttle Bus - linking Park City accommodations to the 3 ski areas featured on the
3 Resort International Pass (Salt Lake City hotels not inc.)
To book Kid Ski Free please contact the North American reservation team on 0871 971 0579
Please note offers are only available when you pre-book before travel. Contact Reservations or visit our website for qualifying conditions and extra information.