Fantastic après, world-class powder and seven amazing ski areas to try
Known as having the best snow in the world, Park City is a Mecca for deep powder skiing. The incredibly light snow falls in abundance across the three ski resorts that make up the Park City region, all three having extensive intermediate, advanced and expert terrain. Almost interlinked the three combined mountains offer infinite skiing options with Park City Resort, The Canyons and Deer Valley all skiable on the same lift pass and accessed by the free shuttle bus. The town of Park City is an old American mining town with hoards of character and some lively bars, like No Name Saloon which is usually buzzing in the evenings.
Pre-purchased offers – not available upon arrival in resort
Lift Pass Offers
• 3 Resort International Pass - covers skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and The Canyons
• Ski Salt Lake Super Pass - Enhance your Utah ski holiday experience by adding lift pass days valid at the world class resorts of Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude. The pass also provides access to ski buses from Salt Lake City to resorts featured on this pass (& light rail services within Salt Lake City)Does not include transport between Park City & Salt Lake City (at own cost / arrangement). Upgrade fee payable locally to ski Alta & Snowbird on the same day.
Kid Ski Free
• Children 6 and under ski free at Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons.
Rental Equipment Offers
• Ski pack discount – Save up to 20% against Christy Sports in resort pricing when pre-booking hire equipment
• Long stay bonus – buy any ski or snowboard hire package for 9 or more days & get one day free
• Free shuttle bus linking Park City accommodations to the 3 ski areas featured on the 3 Resort International Pass
All deals are automatically included in the ski pack prices. Please see our terms & conditions.