Salt Lake City - 40 minutes
• Cup of coffee from $3.00 • Small beer from $5.00 • Bottle of house wine from $28.00 • Baby Back Ribs from $26.99 • Glass of coke from $2.00 • Margarita from $7.50 • Sandwich from $7.95 • Pizza from $13.75 • Burger & fries from $11.75
Glacier High Altitude Guaranteed Snow
So what's it like?
Fantastic apres ski & seven amazing ski areas to visit
Known as having the best snow in the world, Park City is a Mecca for deep powder skiing. The incredibly light snow falls in abundance across the three ski resorts that make up the Park City region, all three having extensive intermediate, advanced and expert terrain. Almost interlinked the three combined mountains offer infinite skiing options with Park City Resort, The Canyons and Deer Valley all skiable on the same lift pass and accessed by the free shuttle bus. The town of Park City is an old American mining town with hoards of character and some lively bars, like No Name Saloon which is usually buzzing in the evenings.
Start on the 'first Timer' lift in Park City before progressing on to long, cruising runs like Claimjumper and Bonanza where you can go from top to bottom, perfect for novice skiers. Deer Valley's gentle runs will soon build up confidence.
Glide through the powder in the aspen glades around the Motherlode and Thaynes chairlifts in Park City or the dramatic scenic runs of The Canyons. Deer Valley is a cruiser's paradise and perfect if you like neat corduroy.
Take on the challenge of the superb powder and bump skiing available in all the great resorts of Utah and for real fanatics, at Park City, you can keep on skiing right through until 7pm. The Canyons is particularly good for steep tree skiing and powder and Jupiter Bowl in Park City will work those knees.
With over 20 clubs and bars in Park City, the town is 'ready and raring' to go. · Ciscero's, Tram Club (disco), Aerie Rest (jazz). High West Distillery
· Snowmobiling · Sleigh rides · Hot air ballooning · Indoor tennis, racquetball, aerobics and Health Club · Night skiing · Ice skating · Ski jumps at Winter Sports Park · Heli-skiing · Fly Fishing · Snowshoe tours · Trips to Salt Lake City/Mormon Tabernacle
A tremendous selection at great prices - from $10 upwards for skier-sized meals. · Zoom, Grubsteak, Hungry Moose, Charlie's Place, Nacho Mama's (TexMex), Wasatch Brew Pub, The Irish Camel
A call away rep. If you need any help we're just a call away 24/7. You'll find our number alongside our local knowledge in your info pack.
Special offers for winter 14/15
Pre-purchased offers – not available upon arrival in resort
Lift Pass Offers
• 3 Resort International Pass - covers skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and The Canyons
• Ski Salt Lake Super Pass - Enhance your Utah ski holiday experience by adding lift pass days valid at the world class resorts of Alta, Brighton, Snowbird and Solitude. The pass also provides access to ski buses from Salt Lake City to resorts featured on this pass (& light rail services within Salt Lake City)Does not include transport between Park City & Salt Lake City (at own cost / arrangement). Upgrade fee payable locally to ski Alta & Snowbird on the same day.
Kid Ski Free
• Children 6 and under ski free at Park City Mountain Resort and The Canyons.
Rental Equipment Offers
• Ski pack discount – Save up to 20% against Christy Sports in resort pricing when pre-booking hire equipment
• Long stay bonus – buy any ski or snowboard hire package for 9 or more days & get one day free
• Free shuttle bus linking Park City accommodations to the 3 ski areas featured on the 3 Resort International Pass
All deals are automatically included in the ski pack prices. Please see our terms & conditions.