Bled: 503m (1,659ft)
Salzburg - 4 hours
Ljubljana - 45 minutes
• Cup of coffee from €1.80 • Small beer from €2.80 •Bottle of house wine from €12.00 • Bled cake from €3.00 • Glass of coke from €2.00 •Schnapps from €3.00 • Sandwich from €4.00 • Pizza from €10.00 • Burger & fries from €6.00
Belfast (Aldergrove), Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
Less than 2 hour transfer
So what's it like?
Stunning scenery surrounds this value for money lakeside resort
Bled is set against a stunning mountain backdrop on the edge of a beautiful lake. The 17th Century church, Maria of the Lake, adds to the fairytale atmosphere in this Winter Wonderland. The main ski area of Vogel is near to Lake Bohinj and it is a scenic 40 minute bus ride from Bled. With such superb scenery, an abundance of activities and sights to see, Bled is an ideal choice for a fantastic Winter holiday experience. Take a look at our fantastic 'Winter Wonderland' package to experience a selection of the best non-skiing activities.
First time on the slopes? We have just added a great offer of 2 for 1 First Time Ski or Board packs, valid for all January 2013 departures.
Beginners will be able to master the basic techniques before testing the wide open runs on Vogel's superb plateau. First time skiers will make quick progress under the skilful instruction of the Bohinj Ski School - our fantastic 'First time' ski and board packages offer great value for money!
This is an ideal region to improve your skiing confidence. There are wonderful pine-clad pistes in the Vogel ski area.
For the more proficient skier, Vogel has a marvellous 8,5km run going over the back of the mountain and descending to the magnificent lakeside area below.
Nightlife is concentrated around the shopping centre as well as the old part of Bled.
• Irish Pub
• Pri Planincu Pub
• Devils bar
Your Crystal Rep will have a varied après ski programme on offer.
Away-day to Ljujlana
· Bled offers an excellent choice of restaurants, all at very reasonable prices
· Shops & supermarkets
· Brass band concerts in open-air
One way (arrival) from £9pp
Return from £17pp
One way (arrival) from £47pp
Return from £90pp
Slovenia is a fairytale winter wonderland for your wedding and a gorgeous place to start celebrating your life together. Our Slovenian wedding destination, Lake Bled, provides a wonderful setting; the glorious lake with its picturesque island and backdrop of the impressive Julian Alps, coupled with its scenic ski resorts and a friendly atmosphere, make it an idyllic place to say 'I do'.
We have handpicked a selection of ceremony venues for you to choose from and all will ensure your special day is truly unforgettable. So take a moment to visit our Lake Bled weddings page or contact our Crystal Weddings team who can discuss all you ideas and advise you on your next steps.
By telephone: 0871 230 8123*
* Calls to 0870 and 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute plus network extras
By email: email@example.com
We offer two fantastic pre-bookable 'Winter Wonderland' packages, ideal ways to experience this beautiful region in winter.
'Winter Wonderland + Ski taster' package includes:
· Ski "taster" - includes 2 days ski equipment, 2 days lift pass, 3 hours private tuition with ski instructor and free use of ski bus to/from slopes on those two days (to be taken on two consecutive days of your holiday).
· Horse & Carriage ride - the ideal way to see Lake Bled by night
· Dog sledging - a great thrill for all to enjoy (exhilarating early afternoon activity).
· Snowshoe walk - experience a "different" taste of winter and enjoy the beauty of the natural winter scenery.
· Ljubljana - An afternoon trip to explore the wonderful capital city of Slovenia
Child: £188 (from 5 to 13 yrs inclusive)
'Winter Wonderland' package includes:
All four of the above non-ski activities, without the Ski "taster"
Child: £76 (from 5 to 13 yrs inclusive)
Please note: These packages are only available for customers staying in Bled. Certain activities are snow dependent and some are not suitable for young children.
Lake Bled is a wonderful resort for families to enjoy a Winter holiday. See details of the fantastic free kids offers and free children's entertainment programme for guests staying at the Hotel Savica.