So what's it like?
The Dolomiti hotel is very popular among British skiers heading to Passo Tonale, thanks to the friendly service and comfortable accommodation provided by Stefano, the hotel owner. The fact that the hotel is so close to the slopes, plus the excellent cuisine and homely ambience, adds even more appeal to a stay at the Dolomiti.
· resort centre and ski school meeting place approx. 2 minutes walk · ski lifts approx. 1 minute walk
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms and quad rooms with twin beds and bunk beds are also available. All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and telephone.
· small lounge with satellite TV · bar/restaurant area · 50 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · an eclectic menu including local specialities · Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
Hotel does not have a lift.
Special offers this winter
· Book before 31 Oct 2013 and get £20 per adult off the brochure price, available for all 2013/14 departures
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
· Book before 31 Oct 2014 and get £20 per adult off the brochure price, available for all 2014/15 departures
Close to the slopes
Stay close to the slopes and you can be one of the first on and last off the snow every day.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.