So what's it like?
The Hotel Diva has a superb position at the foot of the slopes in Tignes and right opposite the lifts. It is an excellent hotel with comfortable rooms, a large bar and is attractively styled in traditional wood and stone. The hotel offers a friendly and warm service and is an ideal choice for families and groups of friends with a relaxing atmosphere and for children there is both a Pepi Penguin and Whizz Kids' club.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Buy a lift pass and help yourself to a second one at half price.
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· skiing virtually to and from the door · 3 minute to Grande Motte lifts · central location in Val Claret · ski school meeting point approx. 7 minutes walk
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private bath and WC. Triple rooms with a double and single or 3 single beds and quad rooms with twin beds and bunk beds or a double and pull out bed are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and some have balconies.
· sauna, steam room and fitness room · bar with fireplace and sun terrace · restaurant with panoramic views · 'Le Chaudron' Savoyard speciality restaurant · free WiFi · safe available at reception · extra charge for Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs) · 2 lifts · 121 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet style evening meals · extra charge for packed lunch buffet consisting of sandwiches, fruit, chocolate, crisps and drinks will be available at breakfast · early evening meals for children from 6.30pm
Children under 15 years are not permitted to use the sauna, steam room and fitness room, the dress code for evening meals is smart/casual
Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) & Whizz Kids Club (4yrs-11yrs)
Based in the Hotel Diva these clubs are available to all guests in Tignes Val Claret. Crystal's own qualified childcare staff will care for your children whilst you're on the slopes.
The Pepi Penguin Club - (6mths-4yrs) is run by our own qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room within the hotel equipped with games, toys and a special sleep area. Outdoor play included (weather & parental consent permitting).
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Snuggle Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm), or
- Morning only care from 8.30am to 2pm, including lunch, or
- Afternoon only care from 2pm to 5pm
- 2 course hot lunch (for children attending Full day and Morning only clubs)
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- A daily routine and activities report for your child
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bumboarding, snowy walks, gondola ride or snow painting. And if your child is used to a sleep, we'll factor that in too.
The Whizz Kids Club - (3yrs-11yrs) will provide plenty of fun filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care for non-skiing children. For children wanting to ski then our Whizzclusive option is available for children from 5 years which includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick up and drop off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by Crystal staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids club room.
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Pyjama Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- 2 course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Whizzclusive only - 6 x am ski lessons, ski school drop off/pick ups. child's ski's, boots and helmet hire.
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bum boarding, bus bingo, snowman competitions, or a treasure hunt.
Both clubs operate for 6 days and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place.
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
Book by 29 Oct 2014 for winter 14/15 and receive €100 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink. Offer is available for all customers aged 18 years and above. This will be automatically added at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Close to the slopes
Stay close to the slopes and you can be one of the first on and last off the snow every day.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.