So what's it like?
L'Adret apartments offer luxury self-catering accommodation just a short walk from the gondola and pistes of Chantemerle. Crafted from larch wood, the apartments are stylish with every modern convenience in the kitchen as well as designer bathrooms and spacious bedrooms.
• 2 minutes walk to gondola and pistes • 5 minutes walk to shops, bars and restaurants of Chantemerle • pretty location on the edge of Ecrins National Park
All have kitchen with electric hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, bathroom with WC, flatscreen TV, safe and most with balcony or terrace. Bed linen (including duvets), beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen), towels and local taxes included.
Type A apartments - sleep 2: double bed and a small living/dining area. Some apartments can fit a third person on a sofa bed in living area (must be requested at time of booking, suitable for child under 12yrs only).
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Double bedroom.
Type C1 studios - sleep 2-4: living area with double bed & double sofa bed in a cabin room separated by a sliding door.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: as Type C with additional twin or double bedroom.
Type G apartments - sleep 2-8: as Type E with additional twin or double sofa bed in an alcove.
• indoor/outdoor pool • après ski lounge, bar and sunny terrace • WiFi in public areas • heated boot room • 52 apartments
• pre-bookable breakfast option available (continental: includes tea, coffee or hot chocolate + either a croissant or a pain au chocolat + juice, milk, butter, jam and honey)
Special offers this winter
• Book before 29 Oct 2013 and get £20 per person off the brochure price, available for departures between 5 Jan-8 Feb & 16 Mar-5 Apr • Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15yrs incl. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
• Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15yrs incl. All you need to pay is the underoccupancy supplement based on the number of full fare paying adults
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).