Hotel Erzberg in , Austria
So what's it like?
The Schneider family can't wait to welcome you to their traditional, comfortable and very stylish hotel. Its ideal location, with the town centre and the Zürsersee lift only 50 steps away, means as soon as you step outside the door you are in the heart of Zürs.
· ski to within 50m of the hotel · 1 minute walk to resort centre and Zürsersee lift
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. Rooms can sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and single bed. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, bathrobe, slippers and are non-smoking.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and solarium · bar and lounge with open fireplace · wine cellar with weekly tasting · lift to all floors · free WiFi · 25 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with daily salad and cheese buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Formal dress required for Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free 40 minute 'wellbeing' massage (min. age 16yrs) for bookings made before 30 Aug 2014 for departures 27 Dec 2014-10 Apr 2015
· Free daily après ski snack including hot soup, tea or coffee 3.30-6pm
· Free tea bar in wellness area
· Free weekly wine tasting
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.