Hotel Daxer in , Austria
So what's it like?
Family run by the Wartbichler family, the Daxer is a charming hotel that has retained it's traditional Austrian ambience. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of local delicacies. In a peaceful location on the outskirts of Zell am See, only a short walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point making this a perfect choice for those keen to be first on the slopes.
· skiing back to the hotel · peaceful location · 3 minutes walk to Schmittenhöhe lift · 25 minutes walk to resort centre · 35-40 minute walk back to hotel
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with sofa bed (maximum 2 adults). Quad rooms consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are available (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people are also available at a supplement.
All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· lift to all floors · 60 bedrooms
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar and lounge area with open fire · 3 x weekly happy hour
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor swimming pool · recently refurbished wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon apre ski snacks · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course · daily salad buffet · vegetarian options · soft drink, juices, water, coffee and tea free from 10am to 9pm
Free drink between 4-5.30pm at umbrella bar next to Schmittenhöhe gondola station.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• 3 x weekly happy hour with 1st drink free between 4-5.30pm in après ski bar next to hotel
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Gold award - for overall excellence recorded from customer satisfaction questionnaires. Current awards are based on winter 13/14 customer ratings.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.