So what's it like?
Family run by the Wartbichler family, the Daxer is a charming hotel that has retained it's traditional Austrian ambience. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of local delicacies. In a peaceful location on the outskirts of Zell am See, only a short walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point making this a perfect choice for those keen to be first on the slopes.
· skiing back to the hotel · peaceful location · 3 minutes walk to Schmittenhöhe lift · 25 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 people with sofa bed (maximum 2 adults). Quad rooms consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds and sofa bed are available (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and balcony.
· indoor swimming pool · recently refurbished wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area · bar and lounge area with open fire · lift to all floors · 38 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course · daily salad buffet
· New for Winter 14/15p: Afternoon apre ski snacks
Special offers this winter
• 3 x weekly happy hour • Free drink between 4-5.30pm at umbrella bar next to Schmittenhoehe gondola station
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
• 3 x weekly happy hour with 1st drink free between 4-5.30pm in après ski bar next to hotel
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
These accommodations come with the highest rating possible - our customers' recommendation.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.