Salzburg 2 hrs, Innsbruck 1 hr 15 mins
• draught beer €2.70 • bottle of house wine €10.30 • coffee €2.10 • burger & fries €6.60
Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds/bradford, Liverpool, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton
So what's it like?
An extensive ski area with great skiing for all abilities.
Söll is part of the Ski Welt area - Austria's largest ski circuit. It has an attractive village centre and offers a vibrant nightlife along with many après ski activities. In addition to the main Ski Welt area your lift passes covers the smaller area of Westendorf, and from there (with a lift pass upgrade) you can ski into the Kitzbühel area, for those who want the challenge!
€50 hotel credit
€50 Hotel credit available
Söll has an excellent ski school and gentle nursery slopes just on the edge of the village. The gondola system starts from here, taking improving novices up onto the Höhe Salve to enjoy several gentle slopes and incredible views. There is a lovely 2.5 mile 'family' run down through the trees back to the nursery slopes.
An excellent choice of blue and red runs to keep the intermediate happy. The Ski Welt area pass offers a superb choice of 276km of scenic runs connecting 90 lifts.
There is an amazing choice of long, well maintained slopes on the circuit. The back of Söll's Höhe Salve also boasts several hair-raising blacks, plus exciting off-piste to really test the expert.
Vibrant, good-humoured and varied: · Red Horse · Sports Bar · Rosini · Salven Stadl · Underground and Hexenalm · Whisky Mühle · Café Dorfstub'n · Moonlight Bar
· Ice skating on Lake Moorsee (when frozen) · Curling · Tobogganing · Bowling · Night skiing · Ski away day to Westendorf
Over 50 restaurants in total to choose from · Typical 3-course dinner from approx. €15 · Dorfstub'n · Auf de Muhle · Postwirt · Venezia · Söller Stube
· Supermarkets · Shops · Banks · Post office · Excursion to Salzburg
One way (arrival) from: £24 pp
Return from: £45 pp
Söll is an excellent choice for families with the Monti's Kids' World in the heart of the ski area, making it easily accessible from the pistes. Here you'll find the well equipped children's ski school area as well as the Monti's Club with lunchtime supervision, kids' corner and a mini club for younger children.
Monti's Mini Club:
Fun and games combined with first steps on skis for children 3-5yrs.
Open daily from 10.00am-12.00am and 2.00pm-4.00pm. Approx. £30 per half day. Lunchtime supervision is also available with a kids' corner and child friendly menu (approx. €10 per day).
The Monti's Mini Club should be booked in resort at the ski school.
Snow Savers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
Kids ski free:
• Free child (aged 15 yrs. and under) lift pass for every adult lift pass bought for departures 7-14 Dec 2013 & 15-29 Mar 2014 (excludes First Time, Improver packages and Bundles).
• Free lift pass for children born 2008 or later (arrange locally).
• Free ski and boot hire for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.
• Free tuition for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.
• Free child helmet when pre-booking skis & boots.