So what's it like?
You will receive a warm, friendly welcome from the Kristiana, a charming family run hotel. It is situated at the top end of Saalbach's main pedestrian area, an ideal location for getting to the slopes and sampling the excellent night life.
· 2 minutes walk to resort centre · 2 minutes walk to Bernkogel lift · 6 minutes walk to ski school meeting place
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Rooms with private bath, some sleeping up to 3 people and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV and safe.
· 'Aquarellness' wellness area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area with waterbeds · lounge and bar · wine cellar · extra charge for weekly wine tasting · games room · extra charge for WiFi · children's playroom with toys · 33 bedrooms · lift
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Snow Savers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
· Free daily après ski snack with home made cakes.
· Free Sunday sparkling wine breakfast.
These accommodations come with the highest rating possible - our customers' recommendation.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.