So what's it like?
Set in a fantastic location overlooking the slopes, the Hotel Petersbühel offers doorstep skiing and easy access to the resort centre. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment over the last few years, including the addition of a new wellness area, this has created a superb 4 star hotel.
· in village centre · 1 minute walk to both ski-lift areas, nursery slopes and short bus ride to ski school meeting place · doorstep skiing
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Superior rooms sleeping 3 people, and single rooms in the main building are available at a supplement. Single rooms in the chalet wing are available with no supplement. Reductions are available for small rooms with Austrian twin beds (in chalet wing connected to the main building). All bedrooms have safe, free WiFi, hairdryer and cable TV.
· 300m² spa wellness area with 2 saunas, steam room, stone grotto, 2 relaxation areas, outdoor snow cave, infrared cabin and fitness room · extra charge for massage and solarium · lounge with TV · reading room · bar · wine cellar · extra charge for wine tasting · extra charge for bathrobes · children's playroom with toys · free WiFi · lift
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with choice of main course including daily salad, starter and cheese buffet · weekly Italian and local speciality buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included welcome drink
The Petersbühel is a dog friendly hotel. The Chalet Wing is connected to the main hotel building.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free daily afternoon cake and snack buffet (3-5pm)
· Free weekly snowshoe walk
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for single travellers
Travelling on your own is easier and cheaper with these accommodations ideal for single travellers.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.