Excellent high altitude snow conditions and ski runs for all abilities.
This is Austria's only purpose-built resort where you can ski to and from the door of most of its modern, chalet-style hotels before sampling the lively après ski in the resort centre. Originally just a mountain pass, Obertauern is high and sits on the edge of the tree-line. The scenic peaks of the Tauern range surround the pass, allowing the lifts to fan out from a central point and create a superb natural circuit which can be skied in either direction. With its excellent snow record, variety of terrain (including excellent off-piste - conditions permitting) and good childcare facilities, this is an ideal choice for families and mixed ability groups.
• Free pick up by ski school bus from hotel, when pre-booking tuition.
• Free access to night skiing lifts with lift pass.
Kids ski free
• Free lift pass for children born after 2010 with paying adult.
• Free child helmet when booking skis and boots.
• Free ski and boot hire for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.