So what's it like?
The friendly ski in-ski out Hotel Riml is self proclaimed as the highest hotel in the Alps. Guests enjoy the superb range of leisure facilities including a high-tech indoor golf simulator. Rooms are spacious and stylishly decorated.
• on the slopes • next to ski lift • doorstep skiing
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Twin rooms with separate beds and 'Kachlofen' (tiled stove) are available at a supplement. Family quad rooms with Austrian twin, sofa bed and balcony are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request with no supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, safe, internet link, bathrobes, slippers and are non-smoking.
• indoor swimming pool and small separate children's pool • spacious 1000m² wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, solarium, foot spa and relaxation areas • extra charge for massage, beauty and spa packages • bar • lounge • nightclub • free WiFi • children's playroom with toys • games room with pool table • free 'Mini Club' with lunch for children aged 0-3 yrs incl. Sun-Fri 9.30am-5pm and 7-8.30pm • indoor golf park with simulators and putting green • 99 bedrooms • lift to all floors
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main and daily salad buffet • weekly starter and dessert buffet • weekly themed evenings and gala dinner • Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Snow Savers for holidays between Dec 2013 to Apr 2014
• Free 'Mini Club' with lunch for children aged 0-3 yrs incl. Sun-Fri 9.30am-5pm and 7-8.30pm.
• Free daily cake buffet 4-5pm.
• No single room supplement (on request).
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Best for single travellers
Travelling on your own is easier and cheaper with these accommodations ideal for single travellers.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.