So what's it like?
The Alpenhotel Tirol is the smallest 4 star hotel in Galtür and prides itself on providing a charming but informal ambience together with high quality service and attention to detail. The hotel has been carefully designed to retain its traditional features, making it a pleasure to relax in the spa area, or with a drink by the fireside before enjoying creative regional cuisine in the hotel's restaurant.
• 3 minutes walk to village centre and ski bus stop
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Larger rooms sleeping up to 3 are available at a supplement, consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds plus sofa bed, seating area, private bath or shower, separate WC and balcony. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and bathrobes.
• Finnish sauna, eucalyptus steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area • extra charge for solarium
• bar • lounge with open fire
• extra charge for WiFi
• 38 bedrooms • lift to all floors
• buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free daily afternoon snack including Austrian pastries and cakes 3-5.30pm
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.