So what's it like?
The Alpenhotel Tirol is the smallest 4 star hotel in Galtür and prides itself on providing a charming but informal ambience together with high quality service and attention to detail. The hotel has been carefully designed to retain its traditional features, making it a pleasure to relax in the spa area, or with a drink by the fireside before enjoying creative regional cuisine in the hotel's restaurant.
• 3 minutes walk to village centre and ski bus stop
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Larger rooms sleeping up to 3 are available at a supplement, consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds plus sofa bed, seating area, private bath or shower, separate WC and balcony. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and bathrobes.
• Finnish sauna, eucalyptus steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area • extra charge for solarium
• bar • lounge with open fire
• extra charge for WiFi
• 38 bedrooms • lift to all floors
• buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free daily afternoon snack including Austrian pastries and cakes 3-5.30pm
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.