So what's it like?
Just a few minutes walk to the ski lifts and ski school the Chalet Enzian has an enviable location and access to the huge Ski Welt area couldn't be easier. This chalet is a fantastic place for groups and it has a warm and homely atmosphere, it has a comfortable lounge with TV and amazing views of the Wilder Kaiser mountains
• 1 minute walk to Hartkaiser Funicular • 3 minutes walk to resort centre
Chalet Enzian - sleeps 10 (room numbers in brackets):
ground floor: Entrance, kitchen, lounge, dining room, shower room and separate WC.
first floor: Three Austrian twin rooms with wash basin (1,3,4). One twin room with Austrian twin beds, wash basin (2). Shower room and separate WC.
second floor: One Austrian twin room with wash basin and balcony (5).
• breakfast/dining room • lounge with TV and DVD player • services of Crystal chalet host • 5 rooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) · afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits · 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 nights a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening
Additional room information:
- Rooms do not have cot space
The chalet has no lift.
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
· Free WiFi in public areas
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.