Chalet service includes...
- Full breakfast including porridge, cereals, yoghurts, fresh bread, fruit juice, tea, coffee or hot chocolate and including a cooked option 6 days a week
- Afternoon tea, laid out for you for your return from skiing, including home-baked cake, bread, butter, jams, tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine on 6 nights a week followed by tea or coffee
- Cleaning service with beds made and rooms cleaned 6 days a week including a midweek towel change (on request)
- Free tea and coffee all day
- Daily housekeeping
- Board games
- TV & DVD player
The chalet lifestyle
Chalets are fun and sociable with lounges, sofas, board games, TV and DVD players - great for entertainment and soaking up the atmosphere together.
Our chalet hosts are hand-picked so you get the best standard of service.
Big breakfasts are the norm, with a cooked option available, as well as afternoon tea, biscuits, cakes and a three-course evening meal with unlimited wine.
Family Plus Chalets
We now have four chalets as part of our Family Plus offering, which have everything the kids may need while away. You'll find bottle sterilizers, changing mats, toilet steps and seats, non-slip bath mats and potties. To keep everyone entertained there's also DVD players and board games too.
A Thomson Ski Platinum chalets offers all the comfort and amenities of our normal chalet but with a touch of luxury. From the superior wine to the freshly mad cakes these handpicked chalets are the perfect way to enjoy a truly luxurious ski holiday with friends and family.
Find out more about our fantastic selection of Platinum chalets.
Enhanced food and drink package
Book a whole chalet and you can upgrade to get a lovely cooked breakfast, pre-dinner aperitifs, canapés and superior wines. Enjoy the finer things with this enhanced food and drink package.
- £39 per adult
- £14 per child
The chalets in the list below are all part of our Chalet Plus offering. Save some cash with these all inclusive chalets where you'll get:
- A Mountain Munchies packed lunch to take with you on the slopes, 6 days a week.
- Unlimited beer and wine to enjoy during your three-course meal (5pm-9.30pm), 6 evenings a week.
- Local crisps and snacks.
This is in addition to the breakfast and afternoon cakes which come as normal with our standard chalets, so you'll save loads on your food budget. All inclusive is available as standard in the following chalets for winter 2012/13 only
However, if you can fill any of our French chalets with your family and friends (10 people or over), then for just £30 per person you can upgrade it to our Chalet Plus all inclusive package too, even if it is not in the list below.
Kids go FREE
Save money taking your family to the slopes this ski season with Free kids places at a selection of our resorts. There are lots of free kids places across our European destinations but be sure to book early as they sell out fast every year. We also offer a number of different deals to get your kids on the slopes for less including free helmets and free lift passes.