Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
This is usually due to high demand for the selected holiday. Should you have any issues with this, please contact us.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
In a picturesque location on the outskirts of St. Anton, this typical Tirolean chalet has been converted from an old farmhouse and is simple but comfortable with spacious bedrooms and a separate lounge and dining room. In a slightly elevated position, the ski bus stops directly outside, providing an excellent free service to the lifts and village centre.
· 10 minutes walk to Nasserein gondola · ski bus stops outside
Chalet Schlosshof - sleeps 18-22 (room numbers in brackets):
Two twins (1 & 2) with washbasin and shared shower room with WC.
One triple bedroom (3), with washbasin and separate private shower and WC.
Type C apartment (8), sleeping up to 4 people - with Austrian twin bedroom, separate lounge area with sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Dining room and living room.
Two twin bedrooms with wash basins (4 & 5). Two separate shower rooms with WC.
Two single rooms (6 & 7). One triple (9) and one twin bedroom (10) all with washbasin and shared showers and WC
· lounge · dinning room · services of Crystal chalet hosts · 10 bedrooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
Rooms 4 & 5 can be noisy so reduction of £10 per person per week available. The chalet has no lift. Children under 12 years only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, 15th Feb and Easter) or if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.
Special offers from December 2014 ? April 2015
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
· Free WiFi in public areas
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.