Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
This is usually due to high demand for the selected holiday. Should you have any issues with this, please contact us.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
In the heart of the picturesque hamlet of Nasserein, the Chalet Regina is a fantastic property. It boasts an enviable location just a short walk to the quieter bars and gondola of Nasserein, yet with easy access to the lively St. Anton nightlife. The chalet is beautiful, modern, bright and spacious - offering a luxurious stay. There are plenty of spaces to relax, such as in the comfortable TV room with UK channels, upstairs lounge or in the onsite wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin and whirlpool.
• 2 minutes walk to Nasserein lift • 8 minutes walk to resort centre • close to the quieter bars of Nasserein
Chalet Regina - sleeps 30-36: (room numbers in brackets):
lower ground floor:
Sauna, infra-red cabin, whirlpool, showers and fitness area.
Ski room with boot warming facilities.
2 separate WC's.
Sitting area with flatscreen TV.
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (1, 2, 3, 6 & 7).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (4 & 5).
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (8, 9, 10, 13 & 14).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (11 & 12).
Large lounge area with picture windows.
Suite with twin beds in the main room and separate sitting room with double sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (15).
• sauna, whirlpool and fitness area • ski room with boot warming facilities • sitting area with free WiFi and TV showing UK channels • large lounge with picture windows • separate dining room • services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts • 14 rooms • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • early children's suppers available
The chalet has no lift. Crystal Finest staff live in.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals
• Pre-dinner aperitif
• After dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included
• Free and reduced prices for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
• Free WiFi in public areas
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Wi-Fi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.