Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
This is usually due to high demand for the selected holiday. Should you have any issues with this, please contact us.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
This cosy, apartment-style chalet is an ideal size for a family or group of friends. Located on the lower ground floor of Haus Pia, the chalet is only a 5 minute walk to the resort centre and its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Contemporary in style, the chalet has the added benefit of a separate sauna and jet shower where you can ease your aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes. A perfect chalet for those seeking convenient skiing in the heart of St. Anton.
The nearest lift is the Nasserein gondola which is a few minutes stroll away; alternatively you could use the main Galzig gondola which is an 8 minute walk.
• 5 minutes walk to resort centre • 8 minutes walk to the main Galzig gondola
Chalet Pia - sleeps 8: (room numbers in brackets)
lower ground floor: Open plan lounge/dining area with a small comfortable seating area and large dining table. Two twin rooms with shower and WC (2 & 3). Two twin rooms with bath and WC (1 & 4). All rooms are off from the lounge. Sauna is located off the corridor.
• sauna • TV and DVD player • 4 bedrooms
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week) • 4 course farewell dinner on final evening • early children's suppers available
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
• Free WiFi in public areas
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.