Your package price and availability
Our website's prices and flight, accommodation and room availability are updated every morning. The total party price shown includes all compulsory taxes and charges. Our per adult prices are based on the cheapest adult price available.
We always find you the cheapest price first so there's no need to hunt around for the best deal.
The prices shown include:
- Flights/rail transport and accommodation
- 20kg baggage allowance (when flying with Thomson Airways)
- Return transfers or car hire
- All compulsory taxes and charges
- All room and under occupancy supplements as per your party
In some circumstances, prices and availability may update during the day so you may find price/availability differences later in the booking process.
This is usually due to high demand for the selected holiday. Should you have any issues with this, please contact us.
Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 2%. Debit cards are free. More information.
So what's it like?
The Chalet Inge is a stylish chalet with a very contemporary feel. From its elevated position above St. Anton, the huge picture windows provide great views across Rendl and let in plenty of natural light.
The Inge had a bit of refurbishment of its public areas last year, creating more comfortable surroundings to relax and socialise - in particular in the spacious open-plan bar and dining areas. There's a comfy seating area with TV and space for around 10 people to chill out, and a few more at a squeeze. The modern wellness facilities include a sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
The free ski-bus provides easy access to the town and ski lifts during the day - alternatively it is a simple 9 minute downhill walk to the lively centre of St. Anton.
• 9 minutes walk to resort centre
• 7 minutes walk to the Rendl gondola
• Ski bus stop outside
Chalet Inge - sleeps 33-35: (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Ski room with boot warming facilities.
Kitchen, dining room and open plan lounge and bar area with sun terrace.
Twin room with en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (1).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath, WC and shared terrace (2).
2 separate WCs.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (3, 4, 5 & 6).
Triple room with twin and single beds, en suite bath and WC (7).
Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
Five twin rooms with en suite bath and WC (8, 9, 10, 11 & 12).
Shower and WC.
Four twin rooms with en suite bath, WC and shared balcony (13, 14, 15 & 16).
Single room with en suite shower and WC (17).
All bedrooms have satellite TV and hairdryer.
• Wellness suite with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
• Ski room with boot warming facilities
• Open-plan dining room with bar and lounge area including sun terrace and fireplace
• Services of Crystal Finest chalet hosts
• Lift to all floors
• Towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
• Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
• Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
• Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
• Three course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
• Selection of wines with dinner
• Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
Rooms 1& 2 are off the public areas and may experience a small amount of noise. Crystal Finest staff live in.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Free and reduced prices for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing with 2 adults
• Free selection of wine or soft drinks with evening meals
• Pre-dinner aperitif
• After dinner fresh coffee and glass of port included
• Free WiFi in public areas
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Exclusive to Thomson
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Thomson.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.