Crystal Ski Reps
An experienced and dedicated team tend to your every need from the moment you arrive. We recognise that if it's your first ski holiday or you are juggling family responsibilities, that extra bit of help in the first 24 hours is vital. You can rely on our dedicated in-resort team with a 24/7 contact number in case you need us.
Your in-resort service, provided by Crystal Ski, will ensure your holiday runs smoothly from start to finish. Whether to offer advice and tips, deliver your ski gear or look after the kids - our Crystal Reps add the little touches that make your ski holiday complete.
Crystal Ski info pack
Before you travel, you'll be emailed your info pack details so you can access all the following:
- Local expertise - contact our resort teams directly for resort and ski area expertise
- Chat - get all the secrets about your resort from fellow skiers and boarders online
- Maps - download resort and piste maps to get to know the slopes before you go
- Snow - all the latest snow reports and web cams
- Families - fill in childcare registration forms in advance and download puzzles and games for your journey
- First time - tips and advice specifically designed for beginners
- On a budget - suggestions for great value things to do, resort discounts and cheap places to eat
While you're there
From the moment you arrive, we'll be on hand to help you in whatever way we can. Here are a few of our fantastic services that will make your holiday ne to remember.
- Social skiing with your Crystal Rep - available 3-4 days a week in selected resorts. See the very best of what your resort has to offer, meet other skiers and boarders, plus get all the inside knowledge about quiet lifts, great mountainside restaurants and brilliant sun spots.
- Free lift pass delivery - now available in 98 of our resorts, this takes a lot of the hassle out of your ski holiday.
- Free text message service - we'll text you a 24/7 contact number just in case you need it. We'll also get in touch if there's any crucial information that you need to know - but don't worry, there's no marketing or spam, it's purely to keep you up to date and it doesn't cost you a penny.